Saturday, September 25, 2010

Welcome back!

Bonjour tout le monde! I hope everyone is having a great semester thus far. The return of classes also means the return of your favorite French Studies blog, with some new features. First of all there's me, the new blogger (blogeuse? blogatrice? I'm still figuring out if there is a French word for it). I'm Chelsea, a history major, French minor who started studying the language at the very beginning, French 101, here at BYU. Nearly four years and a fabulous study abroad later I'm still crazy about it and looking forward to writing about all things French here on the blog. Here I am in what I wish was my natural habitat (oh Paris, I miss you...):



Which brings us to the next new feature: everything! Over the next few months I hope to fill this blog with anything and everything to do with French Studies. News updates, Le Club activities, where to find good French food, book and film reviews, fabulous French youtube clips... you name it. Actually, it would be great if you did name it. What do you want to read about? Comment below with your ideas; I'm sure you have lots. In the meantime, enjoy this cover of Edith Piaf's La Vie en Rose.


À la prochaine!